Sorry this is coming in several days late but since we funded, I’ve been very busy updating stretch goals and connecting with people wanting to talk to me!
But I did not want to forget to post here and THANK ALL OF YOU! We have reached our funding and have just slid past the $215k mark, with several stretch goals unlocked already!!! And we’ve almost reached our second Community Stretch Goal — unlocking the Beastborn player race and reducing the costs of all other stretch goals. (Only 3 more people need to become Jarls to make this happen).
So exciting to have passed that funding mark on Raiders of the Serpent Sea. There’s a lot more to share and I am very thrilled to get to finish making this book and building this world.
Do let me know if you have any questions!
Read the full update here but here’s a quick review of some of the major changes we’ve made since the Kickstarter launched
- The Jarl tier has had a 76 card pack of Game Master cards (monsters, items, etc.) added to it and has had its cost reduced
- Shipping to Canada has been reduced
- Shipping to Edmonton Alberta, Canada will be free (Brent will deliver it himself)
- The Beastborn player race has been revealed and will be added to the player’s book once we reach the next community stretch goal
- The Bonded epic background has been unlocked
- The Barbarian and Paladin class archetypes have been unlockecd
Do take care,
Also: Early Bird Funding is almost over…