On Spec – The Canadian Magazine of the Fantastic
I’ve mentioned it many time so you all know that I’m a subscriber and have been for years of On Spec.
I started reading the current issue today and thought I’d post another reminder for those of you who haven’t checked out this fine magazine to pick up a subscription or at least check out an issue to see what you are missing. There is also a digital option available that lets you read the magazine online or on your mobile device (iPhone, et cetera) — you can read a sample copy online.
This issue, #80 (Spring 2010) contains:
- A Thousand by Leah Bobet
- Zebedee the Giant Man by Tina Connolly
- Weeds In The Garden by Meghan Dunn
- Walk the Wheat by John Mantooth
- Vanishing Woman by Marcelle Dubé
- Katie Dreams by Eric J. Hull
- Cygnet’s Shadow by Tony Pi
- To Sleep In Peace by Kate Riedel
- 8 years in a hole (prisons & intergalactic vehicles) – Saint James Harris Wood
- Pockets full of someone’s memories (I Remember Nothing) – Saint James Harris Wood
- Feature Author Interview: Marcelle Dubé: No Stranger to Writing – Roberta Laurie
- Feature Artist Interview: Cover Artist Aaron Paquette – Lyn X