SubSonic – No stored procedures?

Using C# 2.0 + MySQL + SubSonic 2.1 I ran into a problem where no stored procedures were being generated. I did some webdigging but did not find the exact answer (was asking the wrong question).

Anyways after diving into the subsonic code I found the source of the problem but was not certain how to fix it. Another web search got me the answer here:


Basically remove sp.SchemaName = rdr[“SPSchema”].ToString(); from DataService, approximately line 420.

There are more elegant solutions available, but this got me through the initial hurdle.

Former lead designer at BioWare (Dragon Age: Origins, Neverwinter Nights). Creator of Raiders of the Serpent Sea.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.