Raiders of the Serpent Sea has Funded!
Sorry this is coming in several days late but since we funded, I’ve been very busy updating stretch goals and connecting with people wanting to talk to me!
But I did not want to forget to post here and THANK ALL OF YOU! We have reached our funding and have just slid past the $215k mark, with several stretch goals unlocked already!!! And we’ve almost reached our second Community Stretch Goal — unlocking the Beastborn player race and reducing the costs of all other stretch goals. (Only 3 more people need to become Jarls to make this happen).
So exciting to have passed that funding mark on Raiders of the Serpent Sea. There’s a lot more to share and I am very thrilled to get to finish making this book and building this world.
Do let me know if you have any questions!
Read the full update here but here’s a quick review of some of the major changes we’ve made since the Kickstarter launched
- The Jarl tier has had a 76 card pack of Game Master cards (monsters, items, etc.) added to it and has had its cost reduced
- Shipping to Canada has been reduced
- Shipping to Edmonton Alberta, Canada will be free (Brent will deliver it himself)
- The Beastborn player race has been revealed and will be added to the player’s book once we reach the next community stretch goal
- The Bonded epic background has been unlocked
- The Barbarian and Paladin class archetypes have been unlockecd
Do take care,
Also: Early Bird Funding is almost over…