!Fun in programming land

I have been working a bit on an application and am using Nunit to do unit testing. I have been pretty happy until I ran into problems using a WebBrowser problem with nUnit.

With help from http://www.kbcafe.com/csharp/?guid=20070224120142 and http://code.google.com/p/joeydotnet/source/browse/joeyDotNet/samples/Blog/tools/nunit/NUnitTests.config?spec=svn51&r=51 I figured it out. I had to create a config file from scratch since I did not have one.

This config file (make sure to name it the same as the nunit test) let me be able to include WebBrowser stuff in my unit testing.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<configSections>
<sectionGroup name="NUnit">
<section name="TestCaseBuilder"

type="System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler"/>
<section name="TestRunner" type="System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler"/>
</sectionGroup>
</configSections>

<NUnit>
<TestCaseBuilder>
<!– Set to true to recognize old style test
cases starting with "Test…" –>
<add key="OldStyleTestCases" value="true" />
</TestCaseBuilder>
<TestRunner>
<add key="ApartmentState" value="STA" />

<add key="ThreadPriority" value="Normal" />

<add key="DefaultLogThreshold" value="Error" />

</TestRunner>
</NUnit>
</configuration>

Also, a handy application to convert html/xml code into webviewable display is here:
http://centricle.com/tools/html-entities/

Related Posts

Rumbling with the HTML

lazycovernew_all (Small)

Buy Direct

START A CAREER IN GAME DESIGN AWARD WINNING SCIENCE FICTION COMPLETE SERIES


Brent Knowles

Amazon * Twitter * Start a Game Design Career * iTunes * AnthologyBuilder * Stories * Empire Avenue



Comments are disabled for this post